Collection: Rye Whiskey

Looking for the perfect Rye whiskey to add to your collection? Look no further than You Booze, your one-stop online liquor store! We've got a wide selection of the best Rye whiskeys on the market, including popular brands like Willet, High West, and Whistlepig.

Our Rye whiskey selection is carefully curated to bring you the finest and most flavorful options available. Whether you prefer a spicy and bold Rye or a smoother, more mellow one, we've got something for every palate.

Filter:

Brand
0 selected Reset
Country
0 selected Reset
Region
0 selected Reset
Price
The highest price is $2,799.99 Reset
$
$
More filters
0 selected Reset

123 products

Filter and sort

Filter and sort

123 products

Brand
Country
Region
Price

The highest price is $2,799.99

$
$
More filters

123 products

What is rye whiskey and how is it different from bourbon whiskey? -
Rye whiskey is a type of American whiskey that is made from at least 51% rye grain. It has a distinct, spicy flavor profile that sets it apart from bourbon, which is made from at least 51% corn. Rye whiskey is known for its bold, assertive taste and is often used in classic cocktails like the Manhattan and the Old Fashioned.

How is rye whiskey made? -
Rye whiskey is made by fermenting and distilling a mash bill that is at least 51% rye. The remaining 49% of the mash bill can be made up of other grains such as barley, corn, or wheat. The fermented mash is then distilled and aged in charred oak barrels for a minimum of two years.

What are some popular brands of rye whiskey? -
Some popular brands of rye whiskey include Bulleit Rye, Sazerac Rye, Rittenhouse Rye, and Old Overholt Rye. Each brand has its own unique flavor profile and production process, so it's worth trying out a few different brands to find one that you like best.

How should I drink rye whiskey? -
Rye whiskey can be enjoyed in a variety of ways, from neat to mixed in a cocktail. It's often served neat or on the rocks, but it can also be used to make classic cocktails like the Manhattan, Old Fashioned, and Sazerac. Some people also enjoy rye whiskey in a whiskey sour or a hot toddy.