Jose Cuervo Sparkling Margarita Tequila

Jose Cuervo Sparkling Margarita Tequila 355ML

Jose Cuervo Sparkling Margarita Tequila 355ML

Regular price $4.99
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • Expert Packaging
  • Secure Payments
  • Guaranteed Authenticity

Elevate your celebration with Jose Cuervo Sparkling Margarita Tequila, a delightful and effervescent twist on the classic cocktail experience. Crafted by the world-renowned tequila house, this ready-to-drink sparkling margarita captures the essence of premium Jose Cuervo tequila blended with natural flavors, creating a refreshing and convenient way to enjoy the iconic taste of a margarita.

In each stylish bottle, the Sparkling Margarita Tequila effervesces with a lively and inviting fizz, setting the stage for a festive and enjoyable experience. The aroma is a burst of citrus, featuring vibrant notes of zesty lime, succulent orange, and a hint of tropical sweetness, reminiscent of a sun-kissed margarita enjoyed on a beach.

On the palate, the Sparkling Margarita delights with the authentic flavors of a classic margarita, elevated by the effervescence. Crisp and refreshing, the taste combines the tangy citrus of lime and orange with the subtle sweetness of agave, creating a perfectly balanced and effervescent cocktail sensation.

Best enjoyed chilled and poured over ice, Jose Cuervo Sparkling Margarita Tequila is a convenient and effervescent way to savor the essence of a well-crafted margarita without the need for mixing. Whether you're toasting to special occasions or simply enjoying a casual get-together, this ready-to-drink sparkling margarita ensures that the festive spirit is always within reach.

Raise a glass and let the effervescent joy of Jose Cuervo Sparkling Margarita Tequila enhance your celebrations with the signature taste of Jose Cuervo, making every moment a sparkling occasion.

Appearance:
Jose Cuervo Sparkling Margarita Tequila presents itself with effervescent clarity, capturing the lively and celebratory spirit within each bottle.

Nose:
The aroma is a burst of citrus, featuring vibrant notes of zesty lime, succulent orange, and a hint of tropical sweetness. This lively fragrance evokes the refreshing and inviting essence of a classic margarita enjoyed in a tropical setting.

Palate:
On the palate, the Sparkling Margarita delights with the authentic flavors of a well-crafted margarita, enhanced by the effervescence. The taste is crisp and refreshing, combining the tangy citrus of lime and orange with the subtle sweetness of agave. The effervescent quality elevates the experience, creating a perfectly balanced and celebratory cocktail sensation.

Finish:
The finish is clean and effervescent, leaving a lingering impression of citrusy freshness and a hint of sweetness. Jose Cuervo Sparkling Margarita Tequila provides a satisfying conclusion to the effervescent margarita experience.

Jose Cuervo is produced at the La Rojeña distillery in the state of Jalisco in Mexico. The distillery was officially founded in 1812. It is the oldest active distillery in Latin America.
Made using blue agave from the family estate in Jalisco, Mexico, Jose Cuervo Especial® Silver is double-distilled for smooth, crisp, clean tequila.
The Tequila is made with 51% Blue Weber Agave, with the other 49% coming from Sugar Cane. The two sugar types from both are combined, fermented, and distilled together to create one product.
Made using blue agave from the family estate in Jalisco, Mexico, Jose Cuervo Especial ® Silver is double-distilled for smooth, crisp, clean tequila. Its aroma is fresh and clean with hints of agave.
Part of the old workings of El Tecuane Distillery, built in the early 1700s and possibly the oldest tequila factory anywhere. The area for cooking and grinding the agaves can be seen above, and below are 44 fermentation pots carved into the living rock.
Artisanal Jose Cuervo Tradicional ® Reposado is distilled from select 100% blue agave rested in charred oak and is very “tequilero” in character. It is light straw in color and has an herbaceous essence of agave.
The distillery was officially founded in 1812. It is the oldest active distillery in Latin America.
Cuervo Silver is made with blue agave harvested from the family estate, the largest agave holder in all of Mexico. With its rich, volcanic soil, abundant pure spring water, and temperate climate, the highest quality blue agave is transformed into a Tequila that is clean, crisp, and smooth.
Jose Cuervo Gold is a blended tequila that has been aged for 1 to 2 months imparting a kiss of color and rounds the edges to this bold, spicy and peppery tequila. Give your margarita something to grin about.

Recently viewed