Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila

Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila

Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila

Regular price $22.99
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • Expert Packaging
  • Secure Payments
  • Guaranteed Authenticity

Introducing Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila, a classic and iconic spirit that embodies the rich heritage and tradition of Mexico's most famous tequila brand. Crafted with care and expertise, this tequila is a blend of reposado and younger tequilas, resulting in a smooth and versatile flavor profile that's perfect for sipping or mixing into your favorite cocktails.

Each sip of Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila delivers a harmonious balance of agave sweetness and subtle oak notes, with a warm and inviting finish that lingers on the palate. Whether enjoyed neat, on the rocks, or as the base for margaritas and other classic cocktails, this tequila is sure to elevate any drinking experience.

With its distinctive golden hue and iconic packaging, Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila is not just a drink, but a symbol of celebration and camaraderie. Whether shared with friends at a party or savored alone after a long day, every moment spent with Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila is an opportunity to toast to life's memorable moments.

Experience the timeless taste of Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila and discover why it has been the tequila of choice for generations of drinkers around the world. Cheers to good times and great company.

Appearance: Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila presents a brilliant golden hue in the glass, reflecting its rich and inviting character. Its clarity promises a visually appealing drinking experience.

Aroma: Upon nosing, the tequila releases a delightful bouquet of aromas that fill the air with their enticing fragrance. Notes of sweet agave dominate the forefront, with hints of caramel, vanilla, and oak adding depth and complexity. The aroma is warm and inviting, evoking images of sun-drenched agave fields and oak barrels.

Taste: The first sip offers a burst of flavor that dances across the palate. Smooth and velvety on the tongue, Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila delivers a harmonious balance of agave sweetness and subtle oak undertones. The taste is complex yet approachable, with a warm and lingering finish that leaves a satisfying impression.

Texture: Jose Cuervo Especial Gold Tequila boasts a smooth and silky texture that coats the palate with richness and depth. Its well-rounded mouthfeel is both satisfying and inviting, inviting you to savor every sip.

Finish: As the tequila lingers, the flavors continue to evolve, leaving a warm and lingering finish on the palate. The finish is smooth and satisfying, with echoes of caramel and oak that linger pleasantly.

Jose Cuervo is produced at the La Rojeña distillery in the state of Jalisco in Mexico. The distillery was officially founded in 1812. It is the oldest active distillery in Latin America.The Tequila is made with 51% Blue Weber Agave, with the other 49% coming from Sugar Cane. The two sugar types from both are combined, fermented, and distilled together to create one product.
Mexican law deems that tequila must be distilled at least twice before it can be sold and consumed. Most tequilas are 80 proof, which translates to an alcohol content of 40 percent. There are variations, and some tequila can be even be up to 110 proof.
Jose Cuervo Tradicional Silver is their 100% blue agave offering. It's actual good quality tequila. The regular silver and gold are pretty much the same thing, 51% tequila and 49% grain spirits. The gold has additional coloring added to give the impression it has been aged.The #1 tequila brand in the world, Jose Cuervo Especial ® Gold is a golden blend of younger tequilas. The light gold spirit has a sweet aroma with pleasant agave notes. Along with its sweet, subtle agave flavor and hints of oak and vanilla, Especial Gold boasts a well-balanced, short, smooth finish.
Proximo Spirits was founded in 2007 by the Beckmann family, who also owned and operated Jose Cuervo. In a deal announced in March 2013, Proximo took over the Jose Cuervo distribution rights from Diageo on July 1, 2013. The deal also give Proximo Spirits control over Old Bushmills Distillery.

Recently viewed