Duke Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey

Duke Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey

Duke Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey

Regular price $48.99
/
  • Expert Packaging
  • Secure Payments
  • Guaranteed Authenticity
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Indulge in the rich heritage and timeless craftsmanship of Duke Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey. A testament to the artistry of bourbon-making, this distinguished spirit embodies the spirit of the American South with every sip. Crafted with care and aged to perfection, Duke Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is sure to elevate any occasion.

Craftsmanship:

Handcrafted with precision and attention to detail, Duke Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is a testament to the art of bourbon-making. Made from a carefully selected blend of grains and aged in charred oak barrels, this whiskey captures the essence of the Kentucky tradition, delivering a smooth and flavorful experience with every pour.

Versatility:

Whether enjoyed neat, on the rocks, or as the base for classic cocktails like the Old Fashioned or Manhattan, Duke Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is a versatile spirit that complements any occasion. Its balanced flavor profile and smooth finish make it the perfect choice for savoring special moments or celebrating life's milestones.

Unforgettable Moments:

From casual gatherings with friends to intimate evenings by the fire, Duke Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey sets the stage for unforgettable moments. Its timeless appeal and exceptional quality make it a staple in any whiskey lover's collection, inviting you to raise a glass and toast to the finer things in life.

Elevate your whiskey experience with Duke Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, a true embodiment of Southern hospitality and craftsmanship. Cheers to the spirit of tradition and the pursuit of excellence.

Duke Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey invites you on a journey of flavor and tradition. With its inviting aroma of caramel and vanilla, this bourbon tantalizes the senses from the first pour. On the palate, rich notes of oak, honey, and toasted nuts intertwine, creating a symphony of flavors that dance across the tongue. The smooth and velvety texture leads to a satisfying finish, leaving a warm and lingering impression that beckons another sip. Duke Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is a true testament to the art of bourbon-making, offering a timeless experience to be savored and enjoyed.




Duke Bourbon is crafted by masters and inspired by rare bottles unearthed and preserved for over 50 years from classic collections. Meticulously created and blended by legendary award winning vintners and master distillers in Kentucky, crafted and bottled at OZ Tyler Distillery founded in 1885.
According to the United States government, rye whiskey sold in the United States must meet these requirements: Made from a grain mixture that is at least 51% rye. Aged in new charred-oak barrels. Distilled to no more than 160 proof, or 80% alcohol by volume (ABV).
Rye whiskey was historically the prevalent whiskey in the northeastern states, especially Pennsylvania, New York and Maryland. Pittsburgh was the center of rye whiskey production in the late 1700s and early 1800s.
Twice Barreled Rye is the standard Knob Creek Rye, secondarily finished in new, level 4 charred oak barrels. Oak, rye grain, and baked oats are at the forefront. Lingering behind are hay, muted vanilla, and sweet sugar scents. A layer of ethanol is present bringing a noticeable overlay of heat to the nose.200, 250 and 390 Duke models are currently produced by Bajaj Auto in Pune, India.The 250 is only available in Asia, with only the Duke 390 and Duke 200 being exported to European countries and North America.
The primary difference between the two is the mash bill. American rye whiskey must be distilled from a rye mash made from at least 51% rye. The other 49% of the mash bill can be any combination of grainsโ€“even more rye. In practice, however, it's usually a combination of barley and corn.

Recently viewed